Use the Crown Court Digital Case System to access, prepare, and present case information.
Applies to England and Wales
You can use the Crown Court Digital Case System to access, prepare and present information on a case.
You will be able to share information with court staff, the judge and the prosecution or defence, and collaborate on documents and the bundle.
You will need a cjsm email account and training to use the system.
- Quick reference guides and interactive training videos
- Digital Case System standard file structure (PDF, 216KB, 8 pages)
- Digital Case System standard file structure for probation cases (PDF, 159KB, 4 pages)
- The Better Case Management Revival Handbook
- The Criminal Procedure Rules
- Access the Digital Case System and XHIBIT portal – direct access barristers (PDF, 101KB, 1 page)
- Standard Witness Table (PDF, 96.7KB, 2 pages)
- Certificate of readiness - defence (PDF, 172KB, 2 pages)
- Certificate of readiness - prosecution (PDF, 92.8KB, 2 pages)
- Certificate of readiness - defence (Welsh/Cymraeg) (PDF, 134KB, 2 pages)
- Certificate of readiness - prosecution (Welsh/Cymraeg) (PDF, 123KB, 2 pages)
- Forms used in criminal cases
Check the quick reference guides and interactive training videos, for training.
Help and support
For more help, contact the Digital Case System support team.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm)
Give us a brief description of the issue and if it’s with the training or live site. Include your name, phone number, location and when you want to be contacted.