How to complete your Environmental Stewardship revenue claim

If you are an existing agreement holder use this guidance to help you complete your revenue claim by email or post.

Applies to England



As an Environmental Stewardship (ES) agreement holder, you’ll receive a claim form from the Rural Payments Agency by email or post. This guide explains how to complete your ES revenue claim form by email or post.

If you need help to complete your form, contact us on 03000 200 301.

Published 17 March 2023