UK Shipping Concierge
The concierge service helps maritime businesses to interact with government departments.
As part of the package of reforms to expand the UK maritime economy, the UK government has set up a concierge service for shipping and associated sub-sectors to provide a one-stop shop for businesses wishing to interact with various government departments.
What the service will provide
The main aims of the concierge service will be to:
- promote the UK maritime offer from a government perspective, continually highlighting the benefits of trading in the UK
- provide strategic account relationships with government department experts, ship owners, operators, managers and maritime sub-sector leaders
- facilitate an accessible link between maritime industry and government
- identify barriers to entry to the UK, influencing policy leads, as appropriate, to build better policy informed by commercial, social and environmental needs
- help propel UK maritime prosperity to create jobs and increase the maritime sector
- provide UK maritime sector with a government centre of expertise, continuously monitoring international competition and recommending adjustments to the UK’s offer
Who we are
The team will support businesses looking to invest in the UK and will develop comprehensive data and market insights to support policy decisions through ongoing dialogue with industry stakeholders.
Meet the team to find out how they can help your maritime business invest and thrive in the UK.
Where to find us
For the latest concierge service updates, visit:
For further information, contact the team by email at email@example.com.
Last updated 26 May 2023 + show all updates
Removed out-of-date video of former Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Transport Robert Courts.