A weekly summary of the latest HM Courts and Tribunals Service operational position for users. We aim to update this every Friday at 4pm.
We email our weekly operational update to our subscribers on Sunday evenings, and share on social media on Monday mornings. Follow us on Twitter to check for daily or urgent updates.
HMCTS operational summary for week commencing Monday
9 May 2022
Next week’s update will be issued on Friday
13 May 2022.
Reminder: We published further updatesto our information on COVID-19 following updated guidancein Scotland and Wales.
- We’ve relaxed many of the restrictions that were in place across our court and tribunal buildings during the
Reminder: Courts will continue working at full capacityto speed up justice as the cap on sitting days is lifted for another year .
Reminder: Courtand tribunal judgments are now freely available fromThe National Archives . Crime
Reminder:Common Platform is now live in 11 additional criminal courts in Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire. See the full list of participating courts where Common Platform is in use.
- Reminder: We published guidance for defence professionals on how to use Common Platform, and guidance for organisational administrators at legal firms and chambers on creating user accounts, assigning roles, and other system tasks.
- Reminder: Defence solicitors and barristers attending court for a Common Platform hearing should use the professional check-in feature, in both the Crown and magistrates’ courts.
- Reminder: If you have a Common Platform account, you need to login at least once every 90 days to keep it active. If your account is inactive for 90 days, it will be deregistered for security reasons. If you are deregistered, ask your organisation administrator to re-register you.
Reminder: MyHMCTS has been updatedto fix known issue that meant divorce cases were not visible solicitors’ dashboards. The issue now resolved so you can progress and assign cases as usual. Reminder: We published guidance videos outline the steps user should take to submit a contested financial remedy how a user can organise payments for their applications on our YouTube channel.
Judicial guidance and announcements
- Week commencing Monday 2 May 2022
- Week commencing Monday 25 April 2022
- Week commencing Monday 18 April 2022
- Week commencing Monday 11 April 2022
- Week commencing Monday 4 April 2022
- Week commencing Monday 28 March 2022
- Week commencing Monday 21 March 2022
- Week commencing Monday 14 March 2022
- Week commencing Monday 7 March 2022
- Week commencing Monday 28 February 2022
- Week commencing Monday 21 February 2022
Week commencing Monday 14 February 2022